The coolants SBB are conceived to improve their impact on the environment, to protect the workers’ health and, at the same time, to
increase the cutting speed.
The coolants SBB have these features in common:
– The absence of Boron
– The absence of Biocide and Diethanolamine
– Highly resistant to the attack of bacteria even if they don‘t contain hexahydrotriazine bactericide
– High skin tolerance
– Absence of labels pointing out a risk
10 ADVANTAGES IN USING THESE PRODUCTS
Diluted with water according to the right concentration, the coolants SBB allow:
– To be recycled whether on the tanks of a single machine tool or on the tanks of a centralized machine tool.
– To have an excellent coolant capacity allowing to reduce the friction and to get an excellent finishing of the machined pieces and a
longer life of the tools.
– To be stead with waters of middle hardness
– To produce little foam with soft hard waters
– Not to have a too high alkalinity rate and consequently allowing not to stain light alloys or aluminium BE.
– To increase the performances of machine tools
– To reduce the consumption of fresh material
– To reduce chemical risks
– To protect the pieces and the machine tools from oxidation
– To reduce elimination costs
Moreover, these formulations associated to 5 services of analytic management allow to modify the traditional management of the emulsions in the tank (graph A), thanks to the most modern philosophy of preventive maintenance on a single tank (graph B).
Special coolant formulations SBB do not contain: